This is the most popular course in ACET. The Standard English Course takes place every Monday morning.
Lessons concentrate on building your knowledge of the language, focusing primarily on helping you increase your vocabulary and improving your grammar so that you attain the levels of accuracy you require. Lessons also work on improving your overall communicative proficiency and fluency, focusing on the four skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Small classes
- Experienced and friendly teachers
- Students from many countries
- 15 or 20 hours of tuition per week
- Detailed placement test
- Balanced syllabus with a focus on grammar and communication skills
- Course completion certificate
|Type||15 hours per week||20 hours per week||Starting Date |
|Standard Course||Monday – Friday 09.00-12.00||Monday – Friday 09.00-12.55||Every Monday |
|Fees||€200 per week||€240 per week|| |
Levels Beginner – Upper Advanced
Group Size 8-10 (maximum 14)
Course Length Any number of Weeks