Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications are accepted by education institutions, employers and governments around the world.
ACET is an authorised testing centre for Cambridge Assessment English.
At ACET, learning English is more than just examinations. It’s about having the confidence to communication and access a lifetime of experiences and opportunities.
Cambridge Assessment English:
- Key (KET)
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)
- Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The Cambridge Examination Courses prepare clients for the 4 components of the examinations: Reading & Use of English, Writing, Listening Comprehension and Speaking.
Studying at ACET;
- Pre-test available for clients to assess which examination they can sit. Clients who do not complete a pre-test are tested on their first day, assessed and advised on a suitable choice of examination
- Supplementary examination practice is organised for clients taking the exams
- Teachers are experienced Cambridge examiners with many years of experience in exam preparation and clients have personal tutorial each week to monitor and review clients’ progress
- Our success rate in December 2020: 100% for all candidates taking FCE and CAE.