Our General English courses focus on developing vocabulary range and control, receptive and productive skills as well as pronunciation and interactive communication. They will help you develop your English communication skills for everyday situations.
- Learner-centred courses to develop communication skills and learning strategies. Each client completes a needs analysis form in order to integrate their objectives.
- Weekly progress tests and personal tutorials.
- Special programme of study at each level. Grading system enables clients to move to a higher level when the first programme is completed.
- Teachers focus on practical communication skills with an emphasis on speaking and listening.
- Reading and writing activities provide opportunities for pair and group work. Vocabulary, idioms and grammar are practised in interesting and stimulating ways to achieve fluency.
- Courses have a cultural component to give clients an insight into the Irish culture and the Irish way of life