Executive & Professional Courses
Designed for professionals (minimum age 23) who wish to achieve maximum progress, our one-week Executive and Professional Course focuses on the essential language skills to perform in today’s competitive and global environment.
- small international groups, ensuring a high degree of participation and cross-cultural awareness
- clients have lunch with a tutor (cost of lunch is not included in fees)
- courses develop the communication skills needed to conduct professional tasks with complete confidence
- highly interactive and based on extensive use of problem solving, stimulating role-plays and realistic case studies
- components of the course include conducting meetings and discussions, making presentations, dealing with facts and figures, interviewing, negotiating techniques, management styles and leadership, describing trends as well as a choice of stimulating topics such as sales and marketing, human resources, quality management and cross-cultural issues.
*Clients who do not have the appropriate level of English (B1 +) are re-directed to a General English Course or Individual Tuition with an appropriate adjustment of fees.