Content and Language Integrated Learning
The aim of the course is to improve participants’ command of English for the classroom and to identify the principles of effective practice in CLIL.
- Explore methodology and material in practical ways appropriate to CLIL
- Raise language awareness and linguistic competence
- Explore key issues of syllabus design
- Develop classroom management skills for CLIL classroom
- Develop assessment procedures
ACET is a teacher training centre approved by the Irish Department of Education and has over 45 years of experience in teacher training.
Participants are introduced to Irish Life and Culture through a series of lectures, visits and excursions.
Hours per week
**Course materials are not included in the price**